Skip to content

Fire safety for the home

There are many fire hazards in the home. The kitchen stove, the fireplace, the storage of flammable liquids and bad electrical devices can all be potential death traps. MAUS decontamination-free fire extinguishers put out fires in the early stages without the need for decontamination.

Overloaded electrical outlets and improperly used appliances can cause a short circuit and thus a fire. Cooking can cause a fire if you are not careful with hot plates and cooking oil. Microwave ovens and toasters can also cause fires if they are misused or left unattended. Fireplaces, stoves and tea lights can start fires if not handled properly. The fire hazards in the home are simply many. MAUS offers several products to make your home more fire-safe. Our small fire extinguishers MAUS Xtin Klein are powerful enough to use on the smaller fires that can start in a kitchen, for example, and thanks to their size, they can be kept within easy reach and not out of reach for a quick and efficient fire extinguishing. For enclosed spaces such as fuse boxes, electrical cabinets and photovoltaic controllers, there is our MAUS Stixx Pro automatic fire protection.

Fire safety for all environments

Cleaning up powder from a powder extinguisher is almost impossible. The powder causes rust in engines and if it gets on an electrical cable it can cause another fire a year later. Anything that gets in the way of powder will be destroyed. Instead, use our smart and decontamination-free technology first. Read more about how you can implement our concept in your environment for a safer everyday life.